Why join us?
Great question, and to answer that, we propose the following brief:
What’s the business problem?
The math isn’t adding up and we’ve got too much work for the amount of people on the team.
Who’s our target?
Only the hardest working, hustle infused, strategic thinking, tech-forward, production-focused, creative peeps who aren’t afraid to do things differently.
What’s our POV?
We’re tired of the typical, so as we continue building our team we look for what makes people individuals.
What does success look like?
A dedicated team of innovative thinkers who want to blaze a trail into the future of digital.
Full Stack Developer (Vancouver)
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a problem solver that likes a little bit of everything to help support and grow the team. This is a senior position where you’ll be working on a variety of projects and with a variety of teams. You must have the ability to put out fires, help team members squash bugs, and collaborate with our strategy, creative, account leads and clients to create, develop and deliver digital marketing projects on a variety of digital platforms.
You love code and people. Your philosophy is striving to make the lives of others on the team easier and simpler. You bring experience with web hosting and an understanding of hosting technology (AWS, GC, Digital Ocean, etc) and are excited about mentoring other developers, participating in peer and code reviews, and contributing to the agency’s output.
- 3+ years of WordPress experience: development and development operations (deployment, troubleshooting, team support)
- Full stack development skills:
- Back end: PHP/MySQL, NGINX, Apache
- Web Services: Rest
- Source Control: Git, Github, Assembla
- DevOps: Virtualization, Vagrant/Ansible, Docker
- Miscellaneous: Selenium, Jira, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
You must be willing to adhere to our five rules:
- Work Hard
- Be Nice
- Think Big
- Love Digital
- Have Fun
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity for career growth
- Great health coverage
- The latest tools and equipment
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Paid closure over Christmas Holiday in addition to vacation
- Continued career development through conferences, events, and continuing education
- A casual work environment where you can be yourself and your team members have always got your back
Does this sound like we’re talking to you?
If you think you’ve got what we’re looking for please provide some coded examples showcasing your work and share your CV with us.