Contract, opportunity for full time.
Have emojis made their way into your everyday vernacular? On the edge of your seat waiting for the next filter? Seriously, anything for the ‘Gram? Pound & Grain is looking for someone who can help bring our clients’ brands to life on social media. We’re looking for an entrepreneurial spirit, a self-motivator and someone who knows how to get things done. You will be working with a social strategist to ensure what you create, aligns to the marketing strategy for our clients.
First and foremost, you need to be a bit of a social media jedi. Strong writing and communication skills across the board, and an expert understanding of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube and their capabilities. You also need to be a pop culture and entertainment junkie. And we’re not talking “casual fan” – it would be helpful for some of our clients if you have a passion for television and film. You’re going to lead our clients’ front-line communication efforts including tactical strategy, content creation, asset resizing, social communication, analytics, and more. This role requires strong social copywriting and communication skills as well as a thorough understand of project management and marketing.
Key elements of the social media Community Manager’s job include:
Including mapping content to channel, pillars, and audience based on social strategy.
Including writing posts, resizing graphic and visual assets and daily posting to social platforms. There is also occasional coverage of live events based on editorial calendar.
Worth noting, that social is real time, so some evenings and weekends will be required, but snacks and a comfy place to hang out in will be provided as well.
Using Google Analytics, Simply Measured, and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics. As a bonus, you’ll also be encouraged to continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a content creator and community manager
- Excellent writing skills for social media; with expert knowledge of the various social platforms and the content types that work on each
- A great eye for good social media angles
- Strong skills with Photoshop
- The confidence and ability to create real-time content at events for various social channels
- Understanding the role of paid media for social content and how to promote Facebook and Instagram posts
- Strong team player
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Able to work under pressure and deliver against immediate deadlines
- Sound understanding of marketing and communications
- Comfortable in a state of constant change with the ability to prioritize in real-time
- A collaborative and positive attitude
Overall Responsibilities and Potential Tasks:
- Assisting in the creation of the monthly social media content calendar for Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter and YouTube.
- Working with creative teams on managing, creating, and choosing visuals, photography, and video assets to accompany written content and posts.
- Posting and response management for all content on various client channels
- Travel to attend events on occasion.
- Influencer outreach: monthly influencer/media scouting, pitching and management
- Social Media Ad Management –Facebook and Instagram
- Detailed Monthly analysis and reporting
Does this sound like you?
If you’re our next talented Social Media Content Creator & Community Manager, please share your CV and interest at: email@example.com