Pound & Grain Digital Inc. is seeking a Media Director to join our growing team. The Media Director is a leadership role at Pound & Grain responsible at the client, department, agency, external partner and direct team level. They are the strategic lead for our media team. At the agency level, they set the vision for our media group. At the client level, they are the senior-most media practitioner, and clearly identify and articulate the client’s desires and concerns to their team and direct a meaningful and insightful plan/response to solve the challenge at hand.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Architect our paid media offer and determine the media services the agency should offer.
- Determine how we should deliver on those services from a tools and people perspective, and how they should best integrate within our broader agency offer from a product and process perspective.
- Build out and provide management to media team to deliver on services as required (from media plan, through to trafficking, reporting and optimization).
- Work with leadership to set competitive media costs and grow revenue derived from media.
- Work with leadership to manage profitability of media group.
- Provide/oversee the delivery of specific media solutions on a client by client basis that achieve client objectives and deliver results.
If you’re our future Media Director please share your details and interest with us at: email@example.com