We are looking for a Digital Project Coordinator to join our growing team.
Who are you?
We want someone with a solid agency track record managing creative and innovative digital projects and clients, and managing resources and external suppliers. If you are the calm when everyone else is losing their cool, take special pride in the organization of budgets, schedules, and meetings, then this could be your gig. Working closely with our producers, clients and our team members, you will help support strategic (mostly digital) marketing solutions to meet our clients’ marketing and business objectives.
Support for all of the following:
- Prepare project documentation: proposals, project plans, Statement of Work (SOWs), status reports.
- Completion of project plans that result in satisfied clients and project teams, and ensure the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
- Work closely with the Client Director, partners and producers to ensure stellar delivery and strategic growth of the account.
- Participate in the preparation of pitch materials.
- Participate in strategic planning and conceptual ideation sessions, and business processes with client.
- Identify risks and develop appropriate mitigation plans.
- Manage and deliver projects on budget, on time, and on schedule.
- Document, learn and support all aspects of projects: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality, and communication.
- Working closely with the Client Director and partners (and frequently directly with clients), communicate with clients and teams on an ongoing basis and ensure changing resource and project requirements are met and understood.
- Gather and interpret project requirements in order to deploy resources in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Work with the Client Director and/or producer and clients to understand project milestones, and timelines in order to manage resources for various projects simultaneously throughout each project’s lifecycle.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 1+ years of direct online or advertising agency digital project coordinator/manager/producer experience.
- Ability to guide and direct production teams to keep them on budget and schedule while continually inspiring them to innovate for our clients.
- Ability to identify risks, analyze options to mitigate risks, and raise concerns to senior management appropriately.
- Solid understanding of web production processes.
- Knowledge and experience working in traditional and web mediums.
- Ability to work with a diverse range of talents, personalities and teams.
- Ability to work under pressure, within extremely tight deadlines and maintain a good sense of humor, tact and professionalism.
- Knowledge of standard project management tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience working in an agency model.
- Ability to balance client needs and project needs.
- Expertise in managing multiple projects effectively.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
Does this sound like you?
If you’re our next talented project coordinator please share your CV and interest at: firstname.lastname@example.org