Think Big March 9, 2017

Mind The Gap

Jackson Murphy shares his thoughts on digital Darwinism and where user experiences go to die with Forbes. From self-checkout nightmares to Uber drivers taking alternative routes, digital isn’t the problem humans are.

“About 20% of our experiences are end-to-end digital, leaving 80% at the mercy of hybrid failures. And, it’s no coincidence that our customer journeys and experiences are often ripe for so-called “digital Darwinism.”

Get the full story.

These words are by Pound & Grain

Sign up for our newsletter The Monthly Mustard

    Share these words